In this first episode of a multi-part series, Roger Love, along with Craig Clements and John Williams, Sarah and Wolf, and other friends join Steve on stage. Roger is the #1 speech trainer and vocal coach in America, having has vocal coached actors such as Reese Witherspoon, Bradley Cooper, Joaquin Phoenix, Jeff Bridges, Colin Farrell, Keira Knightley, Angelina Jolie, Rooney Mara, Zoe Saldana, Mary Steenburgen, Steve Carrell and Will Ferrell, to name just a few. Tune in as Roger engages directly with audience members, on the ClubPod stage with on-the-spot trainings with in-depth Q & A.
Some of the topics covered:
– Our voice is one of the most overlooked parts of our game
– We were born breathing through our nose;
– Diaphragmatic breathing – the right way
– Descending vs. ascending scales
– Explaining the squeaky hinge
– Voice “tiredness” – how to fix it