Guy Kawasaki joins Steve in this episode to discuss not just podcasting, but his mission to elevate women’s voices. Guy is chief evangelist of Canva, creator of Guy Kawasaki’s Remarkable People podcast and author of Wise Guy, The Art of the Start 2.0, The Art of Social Media, Enchantment, and eleven other books. Guy and Steve open up a Q & A with questions from women only.
Some of the topics covered:
– Elevating women’s voices: Only women can ask questions in his rooms on Clubhouse
– Nature vs. Nurture
– Are you wired to excel?
– Get in the door any way you can
– Guests for your podcast: Do some REAL research
– Speaker fees for guests?
– When the host becomes the customer
– Going after the high-hanging fruit
– Evangelizing your brand
– What makes a remarkable person?