- Lots to like!October 22, 2017 by scottsdaleyorkiemom from United States
You might think Steve is just the “guru” behind the mike but he’s so much more! I enjoy his diverse wisdom and humor enough to join his PWP group and I’m thrilled I did! Don’t miss his book, “What is Your What” — so much more than a typical self help book on finding your purpose, it’ll open your eyes and your heart. Thank you, Steve! (Robin V)
- Excellent Show with Great Guests!October 14, 2017 by Movement Maker from United States
Love the team with Steve, Mary, & Rich. It's informal and real like Howard Stern without the extreme raunchiness on relevant topics of the day.
- Just Awesome!October 4, 2017 by MarikoVisionaryYoga from United States
Listening to this podcast will up level your thinking in your life and business! The dynamic team led by Steve Olsher brings an engaging show that both touches your heart and stimulates your intellect. Get ready for a great ride!
- Great ideas for all kinds of things!October 3, 2017 by KatrinaSawa from United States
I really enjoy this podcast; it's interesting to hear people's take on so many different types of topics. There's always something to learn and Steve and Mary make it fun to listen to as well.
- Shot in the armSeptember 28, 2017 by Cool Thijngs Entrepreneurs Do from United States
Between pouring over Steve's best seller, What is your What and his vignettes and his Thursday live, it the feul for living! I'm all in.
- Reinvent YOUR life!September 24, 2017 by suzansun from United States
You want to change your life? Then tune into Reinvention Radio and get busy reinventing your life the easy way.
- Funny, insightful and honest!September 23, 2017 by SophiaWiseOne from United States
Steve, Rich, and Mary are all brilliant. The intersection of wisdom and knowledge makes this show a gift for anyone curious about smart kind people talking life and business. Enjoy!
- Valuable contentSeptember 23, 2017 by Ggames007 from United States
Down to earth valuable and current content across all business sectors -Thanks so much Steve for all you do!
- Top LevelSeptember 23, 2017 by TerraNovan from United States
Steve Olsher is the real deal. A leader in the podcasting world, he's both a mentor and frequent guest. After reinventing his own career twice, he knows what he's taking about and brings in guests whose own resilience and reinvention stories will inspire you.
- The real deal!September 23, 2017 by Nutrition Inspirations from United States
Love his honesty, humor, & straight forwardness. Great advice and expert strategies while still connecting with his audience and I feel like I can feel his heart in every show.
- Lesa ParhamSeptember 23, 2017 by Lesa Parham from United States
If you would like to find out a path to your true purpose and how to establish a path forward in that, listen to Steve!
- Reinventing myself --again thanks guysSeptember 23, 2017 by Rosierosebud from United States
Love the inspiration and the support through the playfulness of the Trio and guests
- Awesome podcast!September 23, 2017 by NewsPundit from United States
It's great to learn so much every day to help in life and business!
- Holy smokes!September 23, 2017 by Breathe&smile from United States
Sooooo much to celebrate here! Digging in on the daily! ???
- What a great use of my time!September 23, 2017 by Angelet G from United States
Steve and his team continuously bring life changing guests that help me in my life and business, big time: awesome Show!
- Worth Tuning In ForSeptember 23, 2017 by Phoenix Qi from New Zealand
An edgy, fun and entertaining show that will make you think outside of the square.
- Hot stuff baby !!September 23, 2017 by Emunsh from United States
This is an amazing show filled with so many incredible different topics and dynamic energy and the banter between Mary , Steve, & Richard is incredible the way they bounce off each other I can't recommend the show enough! it's incredible ? And the honesty is off the charts I mean who else admits they smoke a ton of weed on air :) i'm not saying he's hot he when he's on the air he probably is but I love how he admits it and is truthful about who he is(Steve ) Emunah
- Kudos to 5 star story conversations!September 23, 2017 by Paula | Heartist Storyteller from United States
Delightful to give a big 5 star salute to Steve and crew...transparant change agents that bring out the positive WHAT for folks, ideas, current "stuff"...totally meaningful and entertaining as well!
- Love this showSeptember 23, 2017 by Harbushka from United States
Reinveation Radio is awesomesauce filled with lessons, great stories and it is pretty entertaining. If you are looking to stay intouch with what is hot, and upcoming in the business world then you will want to tune in to the show. This is a highly recommended for show for the entrepreneurs.
- Thank you Steve for your great podcast!September 23, 2017 by Vet Advocate in FL from United States
Steve, I've enjoyed every episode of your show. Thanks for your efforts, and keep up the great work! ~Bob Gilpatrick
- If you listen you'll love it!September 23, 2017 by stpaddy from United States
Insightful fresh views on a wide variety of topics. Steve, Mary and Richard provide an entertaining listening experiece for the audience. Give it a listen...I dare you.
- AuthenticSeptember 23, 2017 by Corey Jahnke from United States
Steve and his team give you a professional and fully comprehensive podcast that stands the test of transparency and authenticity in a world that loves to hide behind the iron curtain!! Steve is an out front and up front personality who inspires great content from everyone who works with and around him!!
- Spend your time here!September 23, 2017 by anathegreek from United States
There are so many shows: this one is worth a listen for sure. Great and great variety of guests and awesome conversations.
- Reinvention radioSeptember 23, 2017 by linkedin diva from United States
Steve Olsher is brilliant and not only has interesting guests and great content - he gives of himself and teaches others how to do what he does. Reinvention radio is a platform from the 25 year olds to the baby boomers. It is a great way to learn and be entertained. Every show is a hit. Five stars. Rhonda Sher LinkedIn Diva
- The Most Enjoyable Show on iTunes!September 23, 2017 by MusikBoy from United States
Steve Olsher is the master of mind-theater as the host of his live Reinvention Radio show. Every week he brings amazing interviews that seem to show up at exactly the right time for me. Mary adds such a perfect balance to the way the show is hosted. I feel as if I've gotten to know Steve and the team from being a listener!
- Yes We Can - Reinvent!September 23, 2017 by MichaelNeeley from United States
Steve and his co-hosts have created both an inspirational and motivational show, jam-packed with actionable advice AND insights on life in general. I can tune in here and get it all - so, thank you, Steve!
- Rocks!September 23, 2017 by Scottecopreneur from Canada
Steve rocks! Just getting into his podcast and am already blown away by the value of the content :) GOLD!
- Succulent Synergy!September 23, 2017 by Allana Pratt from United States
I adore the dynamic between Steve, Rich and the goddess Mary! Inspiring me to show up ;-) Thank you, Allana xox
- Such a great showSeptember 23, 2017 by ThomSinger from United States
Reinvent- we all think about it .... but this show gets you beyond thinking and to actions!!
- Powerful!September 23, 2017 by theotherofficeguy from United States
I love the style of this show---it is super fun with real and helpful content. Makes the information very accessible and easy to listen to. I only wish I could keep it to myself so I had an edge over others!
- This podcast is so much fun and informativeSeptember 6, 2017 by Michael Levitt from Canada
This show provides a diverse range of topics, but they all bring it back to leadership and making you a thought leader in your work, and your life. Steve asks questions that really engages the guest and provides solid content and takeaways to the audience. A must subscribe! Be well! Michael BreakfastLeadership.com
- Love this podcast !!August 8, 2017 by dennislanglais from United States
I have really enjoyed being on the podcast WOW by far one of the most professional podcasts I have been on ten fold.
- Steve Olsher is a professional for successful people on their pathJuly 7, 2017 by Joshua Spodek from United States
Steve Olsher and his team are pros. They get top guests and interview them on live radio, which makes the conversation more dynamic and spontaneous. If you want to learn from successful people, listen to Reinvention Radio. Every guest has overcome challenges that you'll face. Learn to prepare before you face them.
- It's never too late to reinvent yourselfJuly 7, 2017 by Nuzzi1 from Australia
I love Steve's show - he has amazing guests and really does his very best to find value that can benefit us all on the journey of reinvention. As a person who has done this and continues to challenge myself, what I believe or who I am and this reality I live, there is some gold in this show.
- Just can't get enough!April 10, 2017 by Nicole Holland @ BBRShow.com from Canada
I truly love Steve and the gang. They are fun, down to earth, and engage their guests in a way not most podcasters can. And the guests they bring on are just as brilliant and unique as the style of the show itself! Keep it up!
- Unlocks so many locks!March 21, 2017 by InterviewValetCF from United States
Thank you for bringing such eye opening topics to your show! I greatly appreciated hearing Milana's expertise on simplicity. Her inspiring story created more momentum of simplicity in my life! Keep up the awesome work with being a magnet for great guests! interviewvaletCF
- Highly recommendMarch 3, 2017 by ErikBison from United States
I love the inspiring and actionable information that Reinvention Radio is putting out into the world. I highly recommend listening if you want to improve your life and business!
- ReinventingNovember 3, 2016 by TKUTones from New Zealand
Steve is a next generation of open minded person trying to make a difference, and I loved his book "what is you what"
- A refreshing and FUN podcast show!!August 25, 2016 by KristopherSimpson from Canada
I love Steve's fresh and fun personality that he brings to this show while delivering meaningful and important info. A great listen for the person who's looking for reinvention in their life!!
- Engaging, Fun and Information that ROCKSJuly 1, 2016 by Your Sales Genius from United States
Steve and Mary know what is going on. Their mojo brings a fun fabulous way to look a things. Great information, fun and laughter. Keep it up!
- The Road To Awesome Begins With Me!June 29, 2016 by HeartsOfSpace from United States
What I like about Steve is, though he’s all about self-empowerment, he doesn’t come across as one of those nazel-gazing, granola-chomping airheads - he speaks from the heart, is down to Earth, and sincere. He also aligns himself with other successful speakers and authors (i.e.: Joe Vitale, from “The Secret”) who provide practical information on how to transform your life. I have learned much from his show, while being entertained with such an energetic and passionate host as Mr. Olsher.
- Pat & Steve! What could be better?June 29, 2016 by AlexaW52 from United States
Long time fan of Pat Flynn and met Steve at a Nick Unsworth mastermind a few years ago. What a powerhouse episode! I'm subscribed and can't wait to listen to many of the eps in the archives.
- Wish I found this earlierJune 29, 2016 by DAT MECH DOE from United States
Steve and Mary really have a great relationship and both really know their stuff. I can't wait to go back through and listen to all the other podcasts.
- Reinventing law of AttractionJune 29, 2016 by Joe Vitali from United States
This is a fabulous interview with Joe Vitali. Love his story. How he went from homelessness to writing his first book. To publishing 50 books to being a musician and being in so many movies. Liked how he was interviewed on the show. Thanks!
- Great ShowJune 29, 2016 by conniesmiles51 from United States
First time listening to your show. Great Job and very informative! I truly enjoyed Steve, Mary, and Alex. Connie Lee
- Deep Dive Questioning!June 28, 2016 by SilverStarMW from United States
Thank you! I truly appreciate your ability to dig deeper for answers to questions most of us are thinking during your interviews. After listening to Derek Rydall's podcast, I learned so much more than I knew previously about his experiences and offerings. Love your show and look forward to more.
- Nice to hear from the author of E-mythJune 27, 2016 by Coach_Stu from United States
This opportunity came at a good time as I have just recommended "E-myth revisited" to a client and we are currently listening to an audio version. I like to hear a different perspective and find out more about Michael Gerber. A bit heavy on the keeping it light and jokes which interrupt the speaker . . . but this also kept the interview lively.
- Reinventing New MediaJune 27, 2016 by redbassoon from Australia
Steve is a master of rethinking perspectives and getting anyone to reinvigorate mindset! Great insights to take away- new media works thinks and behaves differenltly - you don't want to miss this!
- Enjoyable and entertaining!May 28, 2016 by Scholarship Coach from United States
Reinvention Radio describes this show very well. A wide variety of topics are talking about in a thought provoking way. I may not agree with everything said, but ideas are presented in a raw way that reflects others experience and opinions and challenges the way I see the world.
- Raw Take On LifeMay 27, 2016 by Cole Sportz from United States
If you want talk of so many different topics - but done in an unapologetic way - this is your show! Coming back for more.
- Great Energy ~ Telling in Like It Is!May 27, 2016 by Ftdtydrxvhvj from United States
Love the energy of the show dynamic between Steve and Mary…. Steve sets the tone by being honest and direct (just the way it should be) with that little twist of shock. Keeps you engaged and inspiring guests, great content!
- Changing my day with a reframeMay 26, 2016 by ElisaAtWork from United States
Bring some juicy juju into your day with a reframe on...sex, work, clients, relationship, revenue, even immigration and on and on. Always a new perspective to enrich my mind, delivered with the best vibe ever. Steve and Mary make me smile.
- The Rant on Reinvention RadioMay 26, 2016 by Deb Bishop from United States
They Rant, I rant... Fun, fun, fun, and then again fun! They do speak their minds and they actually have minds to speak!!! They don't hold back, which is cool and it's not really about trashing stuff, just asking and exploring what's going on (OK, maybe a slam here and there).... It's whacky but it's actually informative - that's my fav part!
- It’s just plain funMay 26, 2016 by ThePodcastFactory.com from United States
What I like most about Steve is he doesn’t take himself too seriously. That’s exactly what makes this show so fun to listen to. Totally entertaining.
- Riveting and Game-changingMay 25, 2016 by JamesMTechGuy from United States
Aren't you tired of the Status Quo yet? This show is riveting and game-changing. Step out of the ho-hum and step into the NEW YOU...the best version of you.
- Review from Down UnderMay 25, 2016 by TheProfitLiberator from Australia
Great fresh info that keeps your mind open. Great engagment between Steve, Mary and the 'crew'. Share it with your friends as one small 'tid bit' may chnage someones life for the better!
- awesome stuffJanuary 14, 2016 by Age98 from Japan
Steve Olsher is relatively new on the scene, but has put together one of the best podcasts out there. Great guests, great stories - what's not to love. It's a no-holds-barred podcast that is one that shouldn't be missed. I sure hope he does an episode with Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Very helpfulJanuary 13, 2016 by Ra.luca from Romania
I like the variety of topics, the length and the caliber of guests.Very helpful information.
- Great ShowJanuary 11, 2016 by @208Power from United States
Great Show. Great Guest. Steve is a good interviewer. He asked good questions that led to some great information from his guest.
- Great content!January 7, 2016 by Dawn Yerger from United States
I really like the variety of topics on the show. And, it's very entertaining.
- Absolutely love this podcast!January 7, 2016 by T_J_Williams from United States
If you only listen to one podcast regularly in 2016 - this is the one! Steve & Mary do a fabulous job in digging out the nuggets from their guests. Every episode is a virtual goldmine for the seasoned veteran or aspiring entrepreneur.
- Certified Life CoachJanuary 6, 2016 by Jaya8 from United States
The Art of Charm is the best content on podcasting I have listened to. The questions were excellent, the speaker was straight forward and interesting. I found myself wanting to hear what he had to say. In fact, I listened to this one a couple of times.
- Reinvention RadioJanuary 6, 2016 by Juliettesjsag from Canada
Great podcast. A range of topics, funny, engaging. A good balance of humour but with great depth which is often hard to pull off. This podcast does a great job in this regard.
- Spot On!January 6, 2016 by Eventicizer from United States
This podcast is hot - interesting, fun, driving, information-packed, and lively! On top of that, the guests aren't the same ones we're hearing everywhere else. This podcast is a joy to listen to and provides exciting, lively and stimulating insights. Subscribe - you won't want to miss an episode!
- Amazing show, by an amazing manJanuary 6, 2016 by George Appiah from United States
I recently discovered Steve Olsher, read his book WHAT IS YOUR WHAT, and now his podcast REINVENTION RADIO is one of my tiny list of just 10 podcasts that I'm subscribed to. I particularly love the diverse backgrounds of the guests appearing on the show, and their unique perspectives and approach to business. It's everything but "normal".
- reinventing marketingJanuary 6, 2016 by camsydney from Australia
Hello There. I reviewed the reinventing marketing and listened to the content quite carefully. In general terms I found the content informative and relevant. There was humour in the content which lightens the overall subject matter. I will be listening to other topics and I am sure the standard will be to the same high level, serious but with a hint of humour thrown into the overall mix!. Cameron.
- Funny and InsightfulJanuary 6, 2016 by Nikki8922 from United States
I found out about Steve Olsher haphazardly. My library suggested his book “What is your What" based off my recent reading list I’ve been trying to figure that out and the reviews looked great. I hadn’t been able to finish the book yet but I’ve been obsessed with the podcasts. They’re awesome to listen to while I’m on the go. The show was way different then I expected. Its light hearted unexpectedly funny and insightful. I found this to make it a bit easier to digest all the valuable info on the podcast. I just finishing listening to the reinventing fear podcast and I found it to be great. a lot of gems sprinkled in there and it was good to find a new person to check out like Peter. Definitely recommend!
- SB52016January 6, 2016 by SB52016 from United States
Informative, helpful and entertaining.
- Great podcast!January 6, 2016 by jtcabello from United States
Great podcast! love it! Lots of good information and tons of energy.
- Fun, Entertainment with Wisdom and AcumenJanuary 5, 2016 by JoetheCoach from United States
This is one of my favorite podcasts, and the very name describes it well. Reinvention is all about taking a new look at yourself through the lens of various topics and perspectives. There is so much re-hashed, uninteresting, ordinary material out there (yes we’re swimming in it) that shows like Reinvention stand out like a polar bear in the jungle. Listen when you have the chance, then you will listen regularly if you like me like to laugh and enjoy while absorbing knowledge, information and like I said in the title actual wisdom.
- Very informativeJanuary 5, 2016 by tvw880 from United States
Great guest, great podcast. Looking forward to listening to more of this type of content.
- Very informativeJanuary 5, 2016 by M. H. From Belgium from Belgium
Steve is a good host, his questions ensure there is a lot of content shared, thanks!
- Clear Cut And RefreshingJanuary 5, 2016 by Runner-PaulK from United States
Excellent podcast full of fresh viewpoints and information. Not typical or ho hum. Great stories and tips to help in your business, life and more. Highly recommended.
- Reinventing PodcastsJanuary 5, 2016 by Nuno Gforce from Portugal
Steve and Mary make this podcast really fun, familiar, entertaining and at the same time profound and intimate. I loved this Fear podcast, and like Peter Scott IV says, we need to make a mindset shift because clarity is a result, not a requirement. Here are some highlights from this podcast that pop up in my mind: "Rational fear is keeps you alive. Irrational fear keeps you from living." and "Take one step forward in the direction you feel uncertain. Get in motion and exercise". Thanks you for this funny and educational moment!
- Many points of view worth listening to!January 5, 2016 by AndrewDarlow from United States
I really enjoy this show for a number of reasons. First, Steve Olsher, the host, has a wealth of experience and knowledge on many business topics and he and his co-hosts always keep things light and entertaining. The guests are very well chosen and I always come away w/ actionable info.
- Reinventing Taking ActionJanuary 5, 2016 by sporty540 from United States
The content from the guest (Wendy Lipton Dibner) was quite good, though you might think by the podcast title that it's about learning how YOU can do better at taking action - it's actually about getting others to take action - specifically if you're a speaker and want to book more gigs, or if you are speaking on stage to sell your stuff. The beginning has a lot of fluff, I guess radio shows do that kind of thing, but I listen for content, so don't need all the filler. More time with the guest would be better. Best take-away: Teach your audience EVERYTHING. Don't hold back, and give as much as you can in the time allotted. Including the HOW, not just the WHAT. Statistically, 25% will be good to go with what you taught, but 75% will want more help from you, even if you're going to teach the same thing again (perhaps in a different format, slower, more hand-holding). Good stuff!
- UniqueJanuary 5, 2016 by Sfrt1 from Canada
Real and raw perspectives!
- Spend the day with Steve and MaryJanuary 5, 2016 by Scottkent from United States
I highly recommend this show. Steve and Mary offer a refreshingly candid glimpse into not only their guests but their lives as well. Listened to 5 episodes on a long drive today and each one had incredible, usable information from the guest. The friendly banter between the guests and hosts combined with the content made a 5 hour journey pass in no time. I only wish I had a longer drive.
- Great ShowJanuary 5, 2016 by MvT2016 from Canada
Reinvention Radio is one of my favourite podcasts. It's always thought provoking, often funny and never quite what you expect. The wide range of topics keeps it interesting and keeps me coming back for more.
- Wakes Your Brain Up...January 5, 2016 by Lawyer Tanya from United States
I don't even have to agree with all of Steve's viewpoints to respect that he HAS some! There is such variety in the show and the conversations - you can end up anywhere and it'll make you think.
- Making a DifferenceJanuary 5, 2016 by angeladperry from United States
Reinvention Radio brings attentionto the most important issues happening today in America and opens the discussion to ways of overcoming these problems. At a time when America's media has become nothing more than a political proganda machine it's refreshing to listen to real issues affecting real people. Thank you
- Epic Awesomeness!!!!January 5, 2016 by ElibeanGen from United States
I gotta say that this podcast brings an incredible smile from ear to ear. I really love the insights but most of all, it is the gold nuggets of information that will help me get through to the next few steps of my goals. Man, WHAT A SHOW!!!!
- Something to think aboutJanuary 5, 2016 by Manic662003 from United States
It like I always say it's not just the men thinking about having an affair, even if the men thinks that he has a good reason. It's both party's that need to rethink about thier needs. The men must learn to understand thier partner needs and feeling and the wife have to understand their partner's need. Communication and understanding can go a long way. Both party's need to learn how to work the situation out this way no one has to cheat. There is always a solution to make both party happy.
- MsJanuary 5, 2016 by Carole Maureen from Canada
Great information that Jen and Ben Rode shared! I loved the openness in the way that they shared their views on Sexuality. This is also trapped creativity in the Body what a shame!
- Lively podcast with nuggets of wisdomJanuary 5, 2016 by flowerchild108 from United States
Steve does a great job of keeping the show entertaining and chooses interesting topics and guests.
- #17 with Teresa de GrosboisJanuary 4, 2016 by Neill.Neill from Canada
An entaining 50 minutes with some profound wisdom about mass influence. I will buy Teresa's book for reading on my Kindle.
- kaybarbaraJanuary 4, 2016 by kaybarbara from United States
Both entertaining and informative, which doesn't often occur in podcasts. Thoroughly enjoyed and can't wait to listen to more episodes. I worked for an international radio conglamorate for almost 10 years and Steve and Mary are better than 99% of the hosts we had on the air.....
- Reinventing Business NetworkingJanuary 4, 2016 by Thanks for the heads-up! from United States
Awesome content--right on time! I recently contacted a BNI chapter to attend. Due to the holidays, it was postponed. Now I am glad it was, because I have a better understanding of how things work. Thanks for this interview. It was insightful! I had put off attending previously; didn't want to make mistakes. Now I'm excited! This interview cleared a lot of the misconceptions I had.
- Mind BlowingJanuary 4, 2016 by BoldSuccess from United States
This is the first time I’ve listened to your show. I have to say that it is refreshing to listen to the Reinvention Team explore controversial topics, without feeling the need to judge people for what they’re doing. As a Relationship Coach, I listened to the show about why men cheat with great interest. Love the book title by the way! Not going to give it away because that’s an integral part of the show. But wow! Brilliant Title. Interesting Topic. Great insight. New perspective. Keep up the good work. I look forward to tuning in again and again.
- Steve and crew don't pull punchesJanuary 4, 2016 by RBouff from United States
Hard hitting, no BS interview technique keeps your attention throughout the whole show.
- Great show!December 16, 2015 by CaliXfitMom from United States
Steve always brings great guests and great info! I highly recommend tuning in.
- Big FanDecember 4, 2015 by RichLife Guy from United States
I'm a big fan of Steve and Reinvention Radio. If you are looking for fun and informative Real Talk without the fluff, This is the show!
- Unique and OriginalDecember 4, 2015 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
I love how different this show is from anything else I've heard. "Where normal comes to die", makes me laugh. There is a lot of great content here. Steve and Mary are excellent with their guests and with each other.
- Great ShowNovember 28, 2015 by Lori J. Isenstadt from United States
When I started reading the reviews, I became even more intrigued to listen to the show. Many of the reviews start off with... well I don't usually listen to podcasts, but this one I am downloading and listening to. Soo, I spent some time listening to it. It is a lot of fun and Ilike how Steve just goes with afree flow of thinking. Right now listening to his thoughts on housebuying in San Diego and how he feels about The Sheen Family! Fun all the way.
- Great Podcast!November 2, 2015 by Aaron Kennard from United States
Entertaining and helpful. I appreciate the focus on dismantling the status quo…this is a great podcast - I really like the approach Steve has taken here. Super valuable content.
- A Great Show - Inspiring & PracticalOctober 28, 2015 by Turndog Millionaire from United Kingdom
Big fan of Steve Olsher and his overall approach, and his style shines through in this show. Just a no nonsense approach with lots of great guests, advice, stories, and more. Oh yes, you can call me a fan :)
- Great show - worth the hour of your time!September 15, 2015 by Teresa de Grosbois from Canada
Steve Olsher is a dynamo. This show will wake up your day and shake up your life. In the best possible way!
- Real ReinventionSeptember 11, 2015 by Maura4u from United States
Just tuned in to two of Steve’s recent interviews — one with author / feminizer Lisa Jenkins and the other with School of Greatness’ Lewis Howes — and concluded that Reinvention Radio is for real. Loved the banter, the challenging conversation and the fact that issues about our reinvention are truly up for grabs! A worthy spot for outside-the-box thinkers and those ready to challenge the status quo. A bit “edgy” at times for my general conversation but appreciate the dynamic.
- Love the conceptSeptember 11, 2015 by Derek Loudermilk from United States
What a cool concept for a show, and plenty of great guests - I dug the episode with Lewis Howes, keep up the good work!
- MotivationalSeptember 8, 2015 by Raki A from United States
Love the podcasts! They are so informative and inspirational!
- Good stuff! :)August 24, 2015 by Esther Kiss from United States
I really loved the episode with Michelle Butt on facial intelligence. Very interesting - enjoyed learning about how to get a better understanding of what a person’s face tells us and how to use that in our communication with them both personally and in business. Can’t wait to download a few more episodes - just had to subscribe! Good stuff, Steve! :) Esther Kiss Host, Born To Influence
- Next Level PodcastAugust 20, 2015 by K.A Olson from United States
Using his obvious experience and talent from his prior life as a DJ, Steve Olsher brings an incredible mix of entertainment, education and charisma as he dares to dive deep into topics not easily found elsewhere. He then braves asking the questions that too many are afraid to ask. As a result, the conversations go to teh next level. Definitely worth the wild ride (just not with kids in the car!)
- Funny and valuable and…funny.August 19, 2015 by PassionWarrior1 from United States
This podcast is entertaining but also filled with great content. Never a dull moment. I love that you can call in interact live too! Very well done.
- The world needs this conversationAugust 9, 2015 by Coach Michael Taylor from United States
It is so refreshing to have a podcast which not only motivates and inspires you but provides you with information and wisdom that supports you in living your best life. Two thumbs way up for Reinvention Radio!
- Where have you been all my life?August 9, 2015 by Calvin Witcher from United States
Steve has done an excellent job with Reinvention Radio. I was intrigued, encouraged, and engaged from start to finish. Please be sure to subscribe and recommend to your friends.
- You Should Check This OutAugust 5, 2015 by AC123980 from United States
A friend of mine told me about the podcast and suggested I check it out. I’m glad I did. I think I’ve listened to 15 or so episodes so far and each one is better than the last. Definitely check out Reinventing Ex-Cons… yes, she murdered him AND tried to escape from prison. Five stars.
- Over 10MM downloads per month?!August 3, 2015 by Steve Olsher from United States
I have to admit, when I first got the itch to 'resurrect' Reinvention Radio in late June 2015 (it aired as a terrestrial show in Chicago, New York and Phoenix in 2009/10), I was both excited and (if I'm being completely honest) hesitant to do so. Excited - because radio is truly my first love. Hesitant - because I was embarrassed that I had allowed so many years to pass and knew that, if I had just stuck with it, I'd now have well over 1000 episodes to share with you. In those years, I watched from the sidelines as friends, and thousands of others, threw caution to the wind and put forth (often pretty darn engaging) content that entertained, inspired and transformed people's lives. Many have since risen to the top of the charts... while I simply participated as a spectator. But, when there's a fire in your soul, eventually, it becomes increasingly challenging to suppress and, ultimately, impossible to quench. Knowing that I would look back with regret if I failed to return to the mic, I did. And, while the first handful of episodes are probably not my best, magic happens when you're in motion... and my foot was now solidly on the gas. Soon, my assistant began suggesting various guests, one of whom was Mary Goulet (Reinventing Decisions). Within the first 10 minutes of our interview, we immediately sensed the palpable synergy, and instinctively knew that, together, we could turn Reinvention Radio into a formidable entertainment option. On July 30, RR hit #1 on iTunes in the New & Noteworthy sections of the entire Education and Society & Culture categories as well as #2 in all of Health... and we are humbled by your support. Will we eventually reach the point of having over 10MM downloads per month? Who knows... and, frankly, it doesn't matter. YOU are all that matters and Mary & I both recognize the privilege of being able to bring you the most extraordinary guests and sharing so many amazing stories of Reinvention. But, most of all, we are so appreciative that you grant us the opportunity to spend as much time with you as you do. This is a gift we do not take for granted and we sincerely thank you for this. You have our promise that we will continue to do everything we can to make you laugh and cry, to provide a phenomenal education, to dismantle the status quo and to consistently exceed your expectations. Big hugs and much love, Steve & Mary
- Powerful Stuff!August 1, 2015 by donnalovespodcast from United States
Love podcasts and Steve Olsher provides much personal development techniques for the masses.
- Take your business to the next levelAugust 1, 2015 by CostaRicaViews.com from United States
All I can say is wow and you absolutely must check out this show if you're an entrepreneur looking to take your business to the next level. Steve is the real deal has built several multimillion dollar businesses online and off and really understands how to help you build your business right now. If you want to really grow fast and subscribe and tune in to each show.
- Enjoying this show!July 31, 2015 by David Jehlen from United States
Steve and his co-hosts make lots of different subjects fun and entertaining.
- Steve Does A Great Job HereJuly 31, 2015 by JOINUPDOTS from United Kingdom
I love this show as it is a podcast, that sounds like a Radio show.....Great listen and fun content everytime!
- Steve is AMAZING!July 31, 2015 by The Club Founder Kelly O'Neil from United States
If you are looking for a refreshing viewpoint, look no further! Steve is smart, talented and hilarious! Every entrepreneur should subscribe to the podcast.
- Gems every timeJuly 31, 2015 by Pluge from United States
I love Reinvention Radio, not only for the amazingly generous guests and of course Steve and Mary, but I always hear something new every time. Serious lightbulb moments. And it’s not dry, it’s entertaining - the best of both worlds. Thanks for the effort guys, it’s appreciated.
- Awesome PodCast!!!July 30, 2015 by DJ JuneBug from United States
Ive known this knucklehead for 30 LOOOONG years!!! and he never stops talking!!! this PodCast is no exception!!!
- How the rubber meets the roadJuly 30, 2015 by TheDPoint from United States
Great way to present how marketing and business theory plays out in real-life. The subject and theme of this podcast is really needed and every listener should learn alot from it!
- Reinventing how it's always beenJuly 30, 2015 by Graced4Service from United States
Looking at things from a different perspective challenges us to grow -- whether it's something we thought we knew so much about or something we'd never even pondered. Looking for more episodes to chabge my point of view (or not...) but always something new to consider. Lively and stimulating to my active mind.
- REINVENTION RADIO with Steve OlsherJuly 30, 2015 by Mel Fremen from Malaysia
Steve Olsher and Reinvention Radio delivers loads of valuable content on topics relatable and would appeal to a wide audience! Each unique and entertaining podcast is loaded with tonnes of new information. The first podcast I listened to and a favourite - Reinventing Lead Generation taught me stuff I probably wouldn't have gotten from elsewhere or would have found only much much later!
- What is YOUR What? Discover it here!July 30, 2015 by Two Thumbs WAAAAAAAAAAY Up! from United States
Steve is simply an authentic voice that cuts through the noise like a surgeon’s blade. He gets it done with humor, honesty and grace. He and Mary work well together to make the time incredibly well spent. An investment that keeps on giving.
- Fun AND Informative.July 30, 2015 by Tryg This! from United States
Steve is funny but he cuts to the heart of the matter on a wide range of topics. He gets good guests who offer up solid information in an entertaining way. I have some catching up to do!
- Definitely Worth listening toJuly 30, 2015 by FPHiiT from United States
This review is not just for this podcast but for the whole reinvention radio/ dismantling the status quo podcast in general. Steven Mary are the perfect pair, at Dynamic duo like Batman and Robin. Their podcasts are real, Raw, Authentic, funny and relevant. Listening to their podcasts not only complement your day but elevate you as a whole. Dismantling the status quo is full of life and wit and it has been added to my “must listen tos!” . . .Bill McDonald
- Reinventing PodcastsJuly 30, 2015 by Jamesau from Australia
Great information will apply to my next podcast.
- Great StuffJuly 30, 2015 by Oldsport from United States
Steve keeps it 100.
- Awesome!July 30, 2015 by Increasing Profits from United States
Greatest podcast ever!
- Informative & enjoyableJuly 30, 2015 by DTG248 from United States
Just started listening today. Great chemistry between the hosts who clearly are having fun themselves. Fast paced, great variety of guests and relevant topics!
- So Good!July 30, 2015 by Ann Haerr from United States
I love Reinvention Radio! Steve Olsher is always fresh, informative and relevant, and his shows are so much fun. What a great podcast!!
- UKandu radio hostJuly 30, 2015 by Nanci Adair from United States
I love reinvention radio. The concept and delivery.
- Changing ParadigmsJuly 30, 2015 by Al Craig from Canada
Want to change your life, relationship, truth, the world? If so Reinvention Radio is where you can tune into to listen to experts who have been there, done that, and who can change your view of how you thought things should work. And even if you think you won't learn anything new, because you have done it, it or seen it before, you will at the very least discover a new perspective, which may start you in a new and exciting direction. I will certainly be listening in again to disrupt and dismantle my status quo.
- Informative and dynamicJuly 30, 2015 by Gettin'BetterEveryday from United States
This show provided some valuable information regarding "Getting your word out". Keep up the good work.
- A MUST!July 30, 2015 by Adrimv917 from United States
I love listening to Steve's podcast! I highly recommend Steve's podcast!
- Pretty good podcastJuly 30, 2015 by ecobox from United States
I’m not generally a podcast guy, though I like audiobooks and trainings. This one is different – reinventing yourself in different areas or arenas, and having fun along the way. Highly recommended!
- An inspiring podcast.July 29, 2015 by Yvcfbxuhhf from United States
I originally heard Steve on another podcast and enjoyed the entire show. I sought out more content of his and this podcast is as good as his books.
- Great podcast, worth your time!July 29, 2015 by tljohnson0322 from United States
Enjoy Steve's podcasts and books a great deal. He truly is an Internet Prophet of the 3rd kind! Keep up the good work, Steve!
- Learned a LotJuly 29, 2015 by DrJalapena from United States
Learned a lot and had fun listening to this entertatining bunch!
- Highly recommendedJuly 29, 2015 by Carmen Teresa from United States
I love this podcast. The topics are really great!. Congratulations! Carmen Teresa Luengo
- Fresh, Witty and Helpful!July 29, 2015 by New2Reinvention from United States
At times irreverent, but always getting back to the point, it's a fun podcast if you're looking for something different than a one-man monologue. Reinventing yourself has never been so attainable!
- Reinvention RadioJuly 29, 2015 by Angogwanon from United States
These podcasts are wonderful and enjoyable to listen to everytime.
- Thought provokingJuly 29, 2015 by Flower junkie from Canada
Interesting and dynamic content. Worth a listen...
- Entertaining!July 29, 2015 by 20gopens from United States
Reinvention Radio is just that, a very refreshing hour long talk, great banter between Steve and Mary the hosts and great topics for discussion. Thanks for putting this good quality show out there for us!
- MrJuly 29, 2015 by Stephen.J.Cross from South Africa
Following your heart is the secret to really finding fufilment, especially in a career. Most times we are talked out of going down the path and beaten into submission to follow the norm. That's not life! What Steve talks about is the most critical topic I can think of and sometimes we need an outside opinion to see what's right before us and to give us the courage to follow the wild path. This is an awesome podcast and I love listening, because it challenges me to become more.
- Dismantling the Status QuoJuly 29, 2015 by Superhutts from United Kingdom
Great insights - best 48 minutes I've spent
- Great Casual FormatJuly 29, 2015 by ljh0129 from United States
Steve and Mary you have done a great job of providing informational value in a casual and entertaining format. It was a pleasure to listen to your podcast. Consider me a regular listener....keep the podcasts coming!
- Love the formatJuly 29, 2015 by Mm pub from Canada
Great addition to my day.
- Reinvention RadioJuly 29, 2015 by Paul$64 from Australia
Great information - podcasts like this is such great value! Looking forward to whats coming
- Informative & FunJuly 29, 2015 by Marjorie W. from United Kingdom
This Podcast series is excellent and informative. Not only are the episodes entertaining, the content is direct and full of wisdom from people who really know what they are talking about, who can share some great advice. They provide an opportunity to Listen to & Learn from true experts. Many Thanks, Steve.
- Great ContentJuly 29, 2015 by Shayconsulting from United Kingdom
Great shows, Steve. Great format, extremely valuable content.....fantastic!
- Conversations I have been cravingJuly 29, 2015 by tahoe18 from United States
My first podcast and absolutely love the Fun Smart Real conversation going on here with Steve & Mary. So glad to have access to this useful informations. Im hooked.
- Reinvention Radio SexJuly 29, 2015 by techjimk from United States
Amazing Topics - Great discussion
- He's Got The Goods!July 29, 2015 by Jimmy ZTV from United States
Steve Olsher has consistently impressed me with his experience, content and commitment to deliver value. I recommend digging in!
- Listen and learn from Steve O and Special GuestsJuly 29, 2015 by JF BayArea from United States
I've been interested in Steve's work for sometime. You'll always find something interesting and eclectic doused with wit and real honesty on many interesting (and sometimes taboo) topics. Enjoy!
- A Pot of GoldJuly 29, 2015 by Comfy Soul from United States
Where else can you find down-to-earth information on pretty much everything you need to know about living the life you want and create? Look no further, your inspiration is right here. Charge!
- Who do you listen to?July 29, 2015 by Brian DeskTop from United States
Subscribed, thanks Steve, I've learned the most expensive information is bad information and you & your tribe bring constant high value to us through your his list, listeners and readers. I don't give my listening to just anyone. thanks Steve Olsher & Family
- Awesome content!July 29, 2015 by mgcakes59 from United States
Great podcasts Steve! Informative and inspirational!
- Worth thinking aboutJuly 29, 2015 by Scaramouche_North from Canada
Well presented topics with points of view well worth thinking about.
- Nice engaging formatJuly 29, 2015 by ToddR2000 from Canada
Varied and unique podcast topics in an enjoyable engaging, easy going, and comfortable format. If you’re sensitive, consider this a language warning :-)
- So on point...July 29, 2015 by JJ_310 from United States
Not a dull moment in this podcast and be ready to be caught off guard. Entertaining, this is the ne radio!!!
- Great ContentJuly 29, 2015 by Maggymai from Australia
Sometimes all it takes is a different perspective...
- A step away from the everyday!July 29, 2015 by AceYVR from Canada
Strap on your seatbelt and get ready for fresh thinking!
- Love this show!July 28, 2015 by More awesome:) :) :) from United States
I'm a big fan of Steve's and his show is no exception. I've been following Steve online for awhile and literally couldn't wait to listen to the first show. The amount of value Steve provides is insane! I would gladly pay money for the loads of information he provides. I get more value from his podcast than I do from courses I've paid hundreds of dollars for. His show is now my new favorite :) thanks Steve for providing great value and an awesomely entertaining show!
- Reinvention Radio PodcastJuly 28, 2015 by Taser Nazer from Canada
OMG. Reinvention Radio is amazing. Steve Olsher is dynamic and has incredible energy. This is worth listening to. You won't be disappointed.
- Great format!July 28, 2015 by fabula.co from United Kingdom
Listening to these podcasts on the way to work, great mix of fun, banter and advice.
- Game Changing ConversationsJuly 28, 2015 by LARKinspirations from United States
If you are ready to really challenge all the faulty belief systems limiting this crazy world and participate in a paradigm shift this pod cast is for you. Great work Steve - you are opening some really marvellous discussions. Thanks for contributing to The Shift!
- Great Podcast Show!July 28, 2015 by Eric_D_G from United States
I really enjoy Reinvention Radio. The range and selection of topics is awesome. The show is professionally done, informative and very entertaining. It’s refreshing to hear Steve and Mary’s bold take on things. Very easy to get hooked!
- Love it!July 28, 2015 by Natalie Blais from Canada
You always deliver fresh and awesome stuff Steve! I always look forward to listening to your podcasts!
- Shift, Tweak and RethinkJuly 28, 2015 by VikkiMS from United States
Beyond engaging, every podcast makes me consider shaking up what I thought was good enough. Instead of leaving well enough alone, Steve and Mary deep dive into a wide range of topics that challenge me to rethink EVERYTHING. Fabulous and significant work . Thank you!
- Reintervention Radio...a MUST hear!July 28, 2015 by Ron Ghijsen from Belgium
Thank you Steve Olsher!!!! Always feel good when listening to your podcast, funny, educational, interesting! After a days work, chillin' at my pc, listening to you, great! re-energysing!!! Keep on going! ;-)
- Love the topic and the tone!July 28, 2015 by JayFiset from Canada
I really appreciate Steve’s irreverent style. Makes me laugh and inspires me to action! Thanks!
- Great Podcast with inspiring guests!July 28, 2015 by Daniel_HoHm from Germany
Great Podcast with inspiring guests! I love episode 22 with Andrew Hewitt (from GameChangers 500). By listening to this podcast you'll also find out how to get the New York Times Best Seller of the host (What Is Your WHAT by Steve Olsher) for free.
- Great ContentJuly 28, 2015 by PamB611 from United States
Great content in a great presentation that is easy and fun to listen to. Keep bringing it to the table Steve!
- Awesome show! Great insights!July 28, 2015 by Gameypants from United States
Steve Olsher - the king of all things reinvention - delivers over and over again in this podcast. Whether he’s bringing in the best folks to talk about hacking your brain or reinventing your social media, it’s always worth listening! Hope other folks will find this wealth of great insight and information!
- Interesting listenJuly 28, 2015 by FWA addict from Australia
Great stuff from Steve and Mary! Looking forward to listening to more podcasts ...
- Excellent approach!July 28, 2015 by Davidnat from United States
Solid content, great upbeat tone, well-produced.
- Cool showJuly 28, 2015 by apple_nomad from United States
Creative & original
- Keeps you there!!!!July 28, 2015 by Booya2016 from United States
They've got the formula for engagement! Good content, a fun ride, pushing the edge of what we know as they break new ground in EACH EPISODE! Rock on!
- I left the Status Quo 3 years ago and you should too!!July 28, 2015 by Jason Pockrandt from United States
I love this guy. His material is incredible. His movement is on fire. As a Speaker and Coach I fight the tide of mediocrity daily. It is nice to have Steve in my earbuds supporting those choices along the way and sharing his insight with the guest about we can Reinvent all the 8 areas of our lives. Got to subscribe to this genius.
- Don't Miss ItJuly 28, 2015 by Enisphere from United States
Fun, invigorating, informative, and entertaining. What more can you ask for when listening? You hear something that you can use in your life and they spur you on to get things done. Listen once and you'll want to listen again.
- Larry RockJuly 28, 2015 by Rock n Roll!!! from United States
Fun, interesting, and entertaining. Love the whole where normal comes to die idea. Good, good, good stuff. Thank you. Rock ’n’ Roll!!!
- Steve Olsher is the real deal!July 27, 2015 by SalinShans from United States
I had the opportunity to meet Steve at Brendon Burchard's Experts Academy in 2013. What an amazing and incredibly informed entrepreneur and personal success expert. Like his books and training, Reinvention Radio is chock full of interviews with experts, sage advice, and quite a few laughs.
- Great Radio !!!.July 27, 2015 by RUNE F from Norway
Great radio :):):)
- A MUST!July 27, 2015 by Stefan5ki from United States
Great content! Highly Recommend!
- Real people talking about real subjects!July 27, 2015 by Alan P. West from United States
Listening to this podcast I was taken back to what radio USED to be before being bought by big media conglomerates and homogenized. Discussion of issues that are interesting, topical and relevant. Can’t wait to hear more!
- Reinventing MindHackingJuly 27, 2015 by AndreK Thai from Thailand
The content was great and the back and forth bantering keeps it interesting and makes you pay attention. I managed to take one or two nuggets away with me. Thanks
- Reinventing the podcastJuly 27, 2015 by Thegoosisloose from Australia
With so many podcasts out there it's hard to find the good stuff sometimes. Steve and Mary deliver the good stuff. Do yourself a favour and tune in, you will be gladyou did!
- Excellent Steve!July 27, 2015 by JohnsonEmmanuel from Nigeria
Love what you re churning out. I really don't know how but you have made me love your show beyond description. Thanks and keep the flag flying.
- Love itJuly 27, 2015 by KMamaKCK from United States
I really dig this podcast. It is full of great content, conversations, and life hacks. I get a big kick out of it!
- Love this podcastJuly 27, 2015 by Waiter454 from United States
I've only been around the podcast scene for a little over 6 months and I love discovering new information. It's amazing what you can learn listening to these in my car or in the gym, it's a truly life changing habit. Thank you Steve.
- An Must Listen To Podcst For Every EntrepreneurJuly 27, 2015 by The Warrior Mindest from United States
Reinvention Radio is an awesome and excellent podcast. Steve delivers knowledge packed content in a very rich and entertaining way. He always finds the best and most inflectional experts in the field of topic. But this is no ordinary podcast; Steve and his guest are live on the air every week to answer our questions in real time. And I always leave with a bag of golden nuggets. Thank you Steve!
- Great podcast!July 27, 2015 by RaphiaFree from Canada
Dynamic interview - interesting guests and topics
- Fast, Brash, Fresh, InterestingJuly 27, 2015 by lajsfljasljdf from United States
Makes my head want to explode! Moves fast, good information, learning and entertaining at the same time.
- NICE!!July 27, 2015 by lovesummer123 from United States
Interesting topics!! great listen
- Not the same ol same olJuly 27, 2015 by Markh101 from United States
Downloading the shows on all my devices! Great show. Thanks for providing great content while keeping it casual and entertaining. You guys rock!
- InformativeJuly 27, 2015 by Cubaguy from United States
Worth a listen... Informative and entertaining...
- Another home run by Steve OlsherJuly 27, 2015 by Kathleen Gage from United States
Virtually anything Steve Olsher does is top shelf all the way. Reinvention Radio is right up there with other great understakings of Steve. Great guests, fabulous conversation, intense learning. A must listen.
- Refreshing and truthfulJuly 27, 2015 by AttractionMarketingChick from United States
Not your same old podcast. Refreshing, and honest. Looking forward to listening to all the episodes. Steve, and Mary are so entertaining!! You can never tell, what they may be talking about. Always fun, open minded, and thought provoking. Lisa Harris
- Steve is the bestJuly 27, 2015 by AshevilleWill from United States
Always great content. Definitely worth the 48 minute time investment
- InformativeJuly 27, 2015 by Mati1965Mati from United States
I am glad I tried this podcast. Very informative, fun to listen to, its just like listening to your friends chat. The many different topics are great. I will definitely recommend this to friends.
- Great pod castJuly 27, 2015 by SantosK from Canada
Steve is both entertaining and educational.
- Keep up the GREAT work!July 26, 2015 by Dr. Adam Bordes from United States
As usual, Steve Olsher never disappoints! His no-nonsense style and yet, humbled mastery of this industry is evident in every episode. I am so proud to say that I am a student and a loyal fan! Great work as always Steve!
- Really Great!July 26, 2015 by Fishdude1234567 from United Kingdom
I love the format and content is top notch! Thanks!
- Vulcan Mind Bending DeepJuly 26, 2015 by TheresaChamberland from United States
Reinvention Radio has a wide range of thought evoking topics. Great guests with words of wisdom and firsthand stories of the ways they reinvented their lives. I’m not sure I’m ready to become a Nomad (Reinventing Homestead), but this was a thought provoking story and one worth listening to. Rewiring your belief system (Reinventing Truth) or identify shifting is deep, as in Vulcan mind-bending deep, and takes “tiny little habits” to the next level.
- Great podcastJuly 26, 2015 by Misha4444 from United States
Great show with diverse guests and interesting topics! Look forward to each episode!
- Love this show!July 26, 2015 by Sethgreene from United States
What a refreshing show! I love the way the content is presented. A must listen! Very helpful.
- Great listenJuly 26, 2015 by ThomasHerskindCarlsen from Denmark
I really enjoy and learn a lot from this.
- Great infoJuly 26, 2015 by Jghdhjbcdhirvmohg from United States
I like everything I learn from Steve Olsher. Check him out you'll love him.
- DrJuly 26, 2015 by StayLooseBruce from Australia
Great stuff Steve and Mary, keep em coming!
- Great, looking forward to moreJuly 26, 2015 by JMWright1478 from United States
I really enjoyed reinventing fear and reinventing lead generation. Look forward to more, especially more reinvention of business related topics.
- Breaking the rules and making an impactJuly 26, 2015 by GetMagneticMarketing from United States
Awesome Show! :D
- Great ShowJuly 26, 2015 by Rekelic from Canada
Good fun. I am enjoying the shows. Great guests.
- Dismantling the Status QuoJuly 26, 2015 by RecruitRo from United States
Steve and Mary are the real deal. I resonate with the work and hear people talk about them in my industry frequently. It’s worth your time to listen in.
- AWESOME!!!!July 26, 2015 by Bizrevolution from Brazil
You can't miss!
- I just started listeningJuly 26, 2015 by Kat@heart from United States
I just did a random sample since I just signed up and the conversation is positive and provides good information
- Not Your Typical Biz/Personal Development PodcastJuly 26, 2015 by AStackerJ from United States
This is such a fun and entertaining podcast. I love being able to laugh and learn. Thank you for this refreshing change!
- Give it a try!July 26, 2015 by rozcar1 from United States
Fun topics, interesting guests, definitely worth a listen! Dismantle the status quo - what a concept.
- LOVE It!July 26, 2015 by Yannick_i from Switzerland
Reinvention Radio is such a great show, one of my favourite podcasts! Steve is such a great host and, along with the wonderful co-host Mary, welcomes a lineup of guests who share their inspiring stories. Every episode does something to me, whether that’s inspire me, touch me, surprise me or motivate me. Thanks for what you do Steve & Mary!
- AmazingJuly 26, 2015 by gfh 1970 from United States
Excellent podcasts. Extremely informative
- Very Entertaining!!July 26, 2015 by Gwen Evans from United States
Great to hear different perspective on relevant topics. Look forward to what is coming up next. Great job, Steve! Keep it coming!
- CTOJuly 26, 2015 by GroverMax from United States
I love staying focused and tuning out the noise. These podcasts allow me to fill the void and benefit from Steve's prodigious experience! My iPad just increased in value...
- Loved tre one with Rob ScottJuly 26, 2015 by SubZero69 from Denmark
Great interviewer is what Steve is
- 100%July 24, 2015 by Jacques Soine from South Africa
Awesome work Steve! Always original and unconventional - thank you for raising awareness and getting people to think. Love the concept of "Dismantling the Status Quo"
- ReinventionJuly 24, 2015 by Andycan2 from China
- Great concept!July 23, 2015 by Lisa Forbes Inc. from United States
Thanks for having me on the show! Your questions were great and the energy was high. Your "reinvention" focus is fabulous. Have me back on for Part 2!
- A quest to living better!July 23, 2015 by DevinGalaudet from United States
A great conversation that continues. If you are looking for life’s answers, Steve talks to great teachers and fantastic ways to reboot your life. Love the show!
- Best podcast I have heard!July 23, 2015 by Akshay Nanavati from United States
This show is amazing. For one I LOVE Steve’s personality, his authenticity and his fun :) But I also love how different this is from the overwhelming amount of content available. It is not only entertaining, but highly educational as well. Amazing interviewers, amazing guests and transformational stories. Can’t recommend this highly enough!
- Breaking Open New GroundJuly 23, 2015 by Richard Villasana from United States
Steve Olsher is constantly looking at ways to bring value to his clients and the public. With Reinvention Radio, Steve brings us movers and shakers who are transforming their area of interest. This show should be on everyone's must listen to list.
- Well done Steve!July 22, 2015 by MattMcWilliams from United States
Steve Olsher is knocking it out of the park. Must-listen to podcast. Keep it up Steve!
- Refreshing!July 21, 2015 by TheBorgalator from United States
Steve is an absolutely great "out of the box" kind of guy. The podcasts always have new interesting topics instead of the same "plain" stuff other people do. Highly recommend subscribing to a fun and refreshing podcasts like Reinvention Radio
- Radio with Impact!July 20, 2015 by The Awakenator from United States
If you are looking for radio that pushes the envelope, Reinvention Radio takes you beyond the usual and mundane. Challenging, provocative, informative, entertaining - but never boring.
- Shaking it upJuly 19, 2015 by WebStores from United States
Often podcasts are either a sermon from one person or an interview of guests looking to promote themselves and their products. Reinvention radio is different - it's fun to listen to. We all need to reinvent ourselves on a daily basis if we want to make an impact in this world. Tune in, you'll learn something and be entertained at the same time!
- Powerful!July 18, 2015 by Dr. James Foster from United States
Steve and Mary are very refreshing. Steve's lively personality really shines through. The humor is great and they really keep things moving. The whole show is a funny, power, and encouraging reminder that one does not have to stay the same. They are taking the really important message of "Reinvention" to another level. Steve does a fantastic job and we are all the better for it. Keep us the good work! Dr. James
- Daring and entertaining!July 17, 2015 by Tom W Clark from United States
Fantastic. I've never quite heard a podcast like this. Part business, part personal development, mixed with common sense and no apologies approach to life topics. Possibly the widest variety of discussions of any podcast -from sex, to money, to health to skateboarding! Real talk for real people, with an unfiltered look at life.
- Engaging, Entertaining, InformativeJuly 17, 2015 by Kevin Joseph Klein from United States
Truly a great podcast. Steve and Mary are perfect hosts. They are clearly comfortable with each other and ready to share whatever up comes up. The wide range of topics feeds their wide open appetite to learn the best from any and all of their guests. The result is great interviews with valuable content each and every podcast. By the way, don't let the "explicit" rating put you off. I think they just want to be able to take the gloves off if necessary. Try one. You'll see!
- His and hersJuly 17, 2015 by Urban Garifuna from United States
The diversity of views and guests have kept my interest in this show. Mary balances out Steve's perspective and TMI humor with an admirable coolness. It's too soon to give the show 5 stars or I would.
- Nice Variety!July 16, 2015 by Clarity2020 from United States
This podcast keeps me coming back for more! Interesting and always fun. Bravo
- My new fave podcast!July 16, 2015 by Lori Jo Vest from United States
Just started listening to Reinvention Radio and I love it. Great ideas, mind-stretching self-help content! The only thing I wonder is why these are labeled "explicit?" Shouldn't be, in my humble opinion!
- Great showJuly 16, 2015 by Frank67uk from United Kingdom
Thanks for a great new show Steve (and team!) Your show is engaging, entertaining and gets straight to the point with power and conviction. Keep up the good work :-)
- Fun Show... Awesome!July 16, 2015 by WarriorFit from United States
Light and fun atmosphere with updated news and info... Love it. Real good listen. I will be following close!
- Great listenJuly 16, 2015 by mattmcleod2 from Australia
I am getting so much out of each episode....definitely suggest loading one or more of these onto your list
- Steve Is Right On The Money!July 15, 2015 by diobar from United States
Steve Olsher has a facsinating perspective, with great guests and cutting edge info. Subscribe now!
- Fresh and inspiring!July 12, 2015 by LetecaB from Croatia
This is so much fun!!! Honestly, I didn't expect the show to be this perky and interesting, once it started I was so amused I went on and on and spent over three hours listening to other episodes and it felt great, I felt like I was with them in the studio while all this funny and intelligent remarks are flying around me :) I liked Steve's books but this show is so entertaining and lively and really catchy!
- Great ShowJuly 11, 2015 by Bmont2 from United States
After reading “What is Your What?” I had to check out these shows and just like the book they are very valuable. If you want to grow and learn this is good place to start.
- Love the variety!July 11, 2015 by freezingbird from United States
Having a cohost and guests makes this podcast entertaining and engaging. The fresh perspective they put on the usual topics like relationships and work are thought provoking and help me to explore different ideas. Happy to say that this is now on my weekly "must listen to" list of podcasts.
- Love the raw & realness of this podcast!July 10, 2015 by My MochaFabLife from United States
Honestly this would probably be the worst part to some but because I feel like cursing just drives your point home sometimes it's the best part to me! And it doesn't hurt they are discussing real issues from a very practical point of view. Serious issues but in a very fun real raw way.
- Informative and EntertainingJuly 10, 2015 by GennJackson from United States
I subscribe to a lot of podcasts that I don’t listen to. This podcast is NOT going to be one of them. As someone who’s always trying to reinvent herself, I do TONS of listening to and reading self help and personal development materials. The one that jumped out of the line up first was Reinventing Fear—I’m a pretty fearful person. So much so that I know that it holds me back but I’m STILL too afraid to conquer the fear! The guest speaker was so dynamic and inspiring. I even subscribed to get access to his book part of the way through the podcast! When he said that “Fear is just excitement without the breath” and that it’s the number one thing keeping us from pursuing our dreams, I got chills! I can’t wait to listen tune in and continue to grow!! My life has just changed for the better.
- This is not your parents podcastJuly 10, 2015 by Borgspeon from United States
If you are one who likes to follow the sheeple, this podcast is NOT for you. This is gonna be a fun ride.
- Great Show!July 10, 2015 by outstandinga1_TR from United States
Sharp and timely discussions. Very quick-witted and fun. Highly recommended!
- High Energy PodcastJuly 9, 2015 by AFBsmile from United States
Great topics, guests and energy. It's a new addition to my self-help junkie repertoire.
- Reinvention RadioJuly 9, 2015 by mmogavero from United States
This is unlike any podcast I am listening to right now. Diverse topic and guest. Everyone should be able to find something of interest to them. Some shows are probably not appropriate for younger ears.
- A fun way to learnJuly 9, 2015 by JLopps from United States
Steve and Mary do a great job at keeping a good pace, making it engaging and covering a diverse set of topics. Keep up the good work!
- PurposefulJuly 9, 2015 by Reinvention seeker from United States
Love it! As a person who is in the midst of a life make over. This is exactly what I need for inspiration to get it done. Thanks Steve and Mary!?
- Amazing Stuff!!!July 9, 2015 by CoachAasiyah from United States
Steve and Mary have created an awesome podcast that I know everyone should be subscribed to. I love how raw it is - it's unique, it's dismantling the status quo. Why should we live like the other people when we can reinvent ourselves to live life on our terms! And that's what Steve's and Mary's show is about. Reinventing the way we think about things. Steve and Mary are hilarious and are the perfect podcast partners. They speak from the heart and I can't wait to hear more of their podcasts.
- Surprisingly enjoyableJuly 9, 2015 by jjjmd from Canada
I really like listening in to reinvention radio. Steve is dynamic and candid and the guests are thought provoking and fun.
- On My Short ListJuly 8, 2015 by More Client in Less Time from United States
Lively, irreverent, brutally honest, funny, topics of interest and importance ... on my short list of "go to" podcasts. I look forward to every new episode.
- Love this podcast!July 8, 2015 by Doug Foresta from United States
Steve is an absolute expert when it comes to reinvention and finding your "what". I highly recommend this podcast for anyone who is interested in living their purpose and making good money at it. This is a podcast I’m adding to my “must listen” list . .
- He’s My Husband… I’m A Bit BiasedJuly 8, 2015 by Lena Bravo from United States
Ok… full disclosure… Steve is my husband. I get to listen to him… a lot! But, I must admit that this show is pretty darn entertaining and the dynamic between him and Mary makes for some very interesting, and often downright controversial, conversation. I particularly liked the Reinventing Marriage episode and Reinventing Sex was quite an interesting listen too. Subscribe. You won’t be disappointed.
- Great Podcast!July 8, 2015 by dsmphd from United States
I don't usually subscribe to podcasts because I don't have much time to listen, but I'm glad that I found this one! Great podcast with very interesting guests.
- KA BOOM! Real, Relevant & RawJuly 6, 2015 by Brian G. Johnson from United States
Just spent the last hour listening to Reinvention Radio with Steve Olsher. If you’re looking for a podcast / live show that covers topics that truly matter, then look no further. This is where things get real, no punches are pulled and at times things get a bit raw. Recommended. Brian G. Johnson Poodle Wrangler, Tinkerer, Trainer, Teacher
- LOVE the lack of Status Quo!July 5, 2015 by TheBrainChangeCoach from United States
Reinvention Radio is a breath of fresh air! Lots of interesting topics and no nonsense discussions presented in an entertaining format. Great guests with a wide range of expertise and life experiences to share with us. Keep 'em coming Steve and Mary!
- Reinvention RadioJuly 4, 2015 by Smilingyogi from United States
Great podcast! Worth a listen. Too many podcasts are blah blah blah. Not this one. Always fresh, always interesting.
- Smart host and smart guestsJuly 3, 2015 by JimInNYC from United States
I attended a three day event with Steve as the host and he was genius at pulling together just the right mix of experts and getting them all focused on a common theme. I'm excited for this new podcast and if early episodes are any indication, this will be a great series to follow.
- Thought provokingJuly 3, 2015 by LunaFisch73 from United States
Have immensely enjoyed what I have heard so far. Look forward to listening to more.
- RefreshingJuly 2, 2015 by itunes_CW from United States
Steve and Mary are very dynamic. This is not your “typical” aka “boring and lifeless” podcast. Expect the unexpected. Be prepared to laugh, cry, and learn something all at once. If you are the average of the 5 people with whom you spend time… let’s just say that being a part of the conversation with Big Steve and Marvelous Mary is time well spent. Chuck Wang
- I look forward eagerly to each new showJuly 2, 2015 by Collaween from United States
It's entertaining and and lightning and ever so funky fresh!!!:-)
- Reinvention has a whole new voiceJuly 2, 2015 by Laura Steward Atchison from United States
If you want to shift your perspective this is the podcast to listen to. With content that will make you think and question what you always thought was the right direction, I highly recommend you subscribe to this podcast and lsiten with a notebook at hand. Steve Olsher does not disappoint in this podcast. The latest addition to his powerful set of resources and offerings is another one that hits the top of the charts for me.
- Radio ReviewJuly 2, 2015 by Nanton49 from Canada
Interesting topics creating awareness.
- Love this show!July 2, 2015 by Caring Creative from United States
Steve’s straightforward, no-nonsense approach makes every show enlightening and interesting. Mary and Steve are perfect compliments to each other and I love the way they dig in. Nothing ordinary here.
- Always InterestingJuly 2, 2015 by Scoobydoorules from United States
One of the most entertaining podcasts out there. A wide variety of topics and not afraid to "tell it like it is."
- EnjoyedJuly 2, 2015 by Old crossroads from United States
Enjoyed the reinventing decisions podcast. Have come full circle to the same crossroad and was about to make the same decision again for the same wrong reason. The material presented was engaging and helped me to pause to re-evaluate.
- Reinvented RadioJuly 2, 2015 by Roesrooi from South Africa
A wide variety of topics are discussed in sometimes controversial manner, giving the listener a lot of food for thought!
- Reinventing A Wild SoulJuly 2, 2015 by kaylan1107 from United States
What a fun show, that also discusses very important topics. This is my first time listening and I feel I’ve discovered what I want to spend my time listening to when I have a little extra time or when waiting at airports or at the pool. Really great to have discussions on the topics, instead of just the “telling” of it by one person. Awesome voices, by the way, so relaxing to listen to.
- Good Variety of Useful TopicsJuly 2, 2015 by Chiriqui Debbie from United States
This is acually the first podcast I have ever subscribed to because there are a variety of discussions that are interesting and thought provokingl. I find the internet business tips helpful for my own online site and the personal topics are often relevent. I loved the talk about "listneing to your gut". It reminded me to follow my intuition more!
- Entertaining. Fun. Energetic.July 2, 2015 by Joel Boggess from United States
What can I say…? It’s Steve Olsher! Like I’m not going to subscribe, re-listen to episodes repeatedly, and basically rearrange my life around his show schedule. Joel and Dr Pei Husband and wife hosts of ReLaunch
- Good contentJuly 2, 2015 by Lynleyp from South Africa
I have read Steve's emails for years and there is always a different approach to things. I like that. The podcasts are just adding to that. Really great work. Keep it up.
- Highly Recommend This Show!June 26, 2015 by another8hours from United States
Love this podcast. Steve and Mary make it so entertaining and fun to listen. The guests are awesome, too. What great stories and journeys they have to tell. Highly recommend!